The International Glaciological Society (IGS) will prepare a special issue of the Annals of Glaciology with the theme ‘Sea Ice Across Temporal and Spatial Scales’ in 2024. The issue will be part of Annals Volume 65.
The Annals of Glaciology is listed on the ‘Web of Science’. The current impact factor is 2.863.
The Associate Chief Editor for this issue is Christian Haas. Scientific editors will be appointed as needed.
Schedule for publication:
· 1 May 2023 – paper submissions open
· 31 October 2023 – deadline for submitting a manuscript to this Annals
· 31 March 2024 – deadline for supplying final accepted paper
· Accepted papers will be published online as soon as authors have returned their proofs and all corrections have been made.
· The hard copy is scheduled for publication in 2024.